Z7 Bracketing Burst - Not working

I set Auto-Bracketing for AE, say, 3 shots. I can manually shoot 3 shots and they work fine: the right exposure, darker, and lighter. Now I assigned "Bracketing burst" to one button, say, Fn1.
When I hold the Fn1 button, and click my shutter once, I expect a burst of 3 - that did not happen????

I use Fn2 for the same and it works fine. You also have to keep the shutter release depressed during the three exposures.

Check that you assigned it properly.

DG

Thank you, Dave. It worked!. Probably I did not DEPRESS the shutter button long enough before....
So, it works fine - with Single release mode with a burst button assigned. But I noticed that if I use Low or High release mode, and depress the shutter, it bursts anyway without needing this burst button. AND it stops after 3 shots, even if the release mode is Low or High continuous, so I do not need the burst button here except for Single release....

My advice to Nikon is this: Make this BURST button such that it not only enables BURST but also enables Auto-Bracketing itself. That way, Auto-bracketing is off in a normal shooting, and only when you need it, hold this button to enable the burst auto-bracketing... How do you like that?

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom