1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Z7's Amazing Resolution

Discussion in 'Nikon Z Mirrorless Forum' started by makoto honda, Nov 26, 2018.

1. makoto honda

makoto honda

Nov 3, 2018
    Took my Z7 to the after-Thanks-Giving mall, with 24-70mm f/4 S. It is amazing how well the image resolves the detail even in a casual hand-held snap shot. Along with the 45.4 MP resolution (FX-format) the high quality S-lens plays a large part in this equation. This picture was shot at 24mm, f/4 wide-open, 1/30 seconds, auto-ISO 100. The image is straight from JPEG. The second image is the center portion of the same picture.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. That 24-70 lens is pretty amazing and a bargain when purchased with a Z6/Z7 kit.

I can see the clarity even with my lowly 24.5 MP Z6. Now if there was only a way I can retrofit this for my D800e body...LOL

3. Cslucas34

Cslucas34

Oct 8, 2018
    Can you just turn the FTZ adapter around to use an S lens on an F body?

4. ???

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. No. They are female and male connections.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cslucas34

Cslucas34

Oct 8, 2018
    Oh yeah, lol. I suppose if I had just thought about it I would have realized. That my friends is why you don’t post online while slightly tipsy lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.