Zaragoza, Spain

We stopped for few hours in this town in central Spain. Its between Madrid and Barcelona. Next time I'm staying there few nites. Incredible history and photo ops, there is river on the other side of the building with brick bridges. Anyhow, this is Trix in Rodinal. F4 with 17-35mm. (17mm)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Amir - thank you for this - I'll be in Zaragoza in three weeks!!

I'll be spending three weeks in Spain, and read about Zaragoza's rich history. Since I'm going to Barcelona and then Madrid (and then further south), I decided to spend three days there to explore. Your fantastic photo tells me that I made the right decision!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great look Amir! Also a reminder that I need to put my own 17-35 on a film cam more often.
Chris, its the only lens I carry for travel with my GF, however, next time I will take CV40mm along with for restaurant and museum, 17-35 is not the smallest or that fast...

Amir - thank you for this - I'll be in Zaragoza in three weeks!!

I'll be spending three weeks in Spain, and read about Zaragoza's rich history. Since I'm going to Barcelona and then Madrid (and then further south), I decided to spend three days there to explore. Your fantastic photo tells me that I made the right decision!!
Three day will be super nice if this is photography trip golden hour light with monuments lit up images would look unreal. Not sure if you have a car or when in Barcelona make it to Montserrat and a cute little beach town of Sitges.

Thanks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks, I'm actually really impressed by the 17-35mm distortion at 17mm.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom