ZBirds (13pics)

Real Name
Randy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Very Nice Randy, if I may, I see some very nice shots BUT, from all your previous shots with your D5, the Z photos are just lacking the next step of the detail, nice but I guess it's making me a pixel peeper. if it is the lens combo or fine tune?? side by side I will take the D5.
Thanks Darrell
Probably the higher iso shots maybe I don’t know
I was surprised at how much detail the z6 produced

Real Name
Randy
Glad to hear that. I saw one near here last week and wondered what it was.

Randy, your photos are spectacular and you're inspiring me to try a few birds in my backyard. I certainly don't have your variety, however, and my longest lens ir the 300/4 PF with 1.4TC.
thanks Jim
the 300pf is the perfect lens for the Z6 as far as handling
I did very well with silent shutter and high speed frame rate of 14bit Nefs using Group AF with the basic Manual mode and Auto ISO. You get 8fps I think

Real Name
Andrew
Daggit, Randy...now you've gotten me all hot and bothered about possibly getting a 500mm...sakes alive!

Seriously though - some really nice bird shots there - and while you are appreciating the technology - I'm appreciating the skill of the photographer even more! Thanks for sharing.

Real Name
Randy
Daggit, Randy...now you've gotten me all hot and bothered about possibly getting a 500mm...sakes alive!

Seriously though - some really nice bird shots there - and while you are appreciating the technology - I'm appreciating the skill of the photographer even more! Thanks for sharing.
thanks Andrew
the 500pf changed everything for wildlife shooters, now we can handhold 500mm and it's easy

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom