Zeiss is AMAZING!!

Another shot of Lexi with the 100 f2.... D3, F2.8, ISO 400 from about 5 feet away.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Nuteshack

did u apply some kind of sharpening to this? i ask cuz it looks a bit over-done.

The 100/2 ZF is indeed a wonderful lens. Not being AF, it takes a lot of patience and practice to nail the focus like that. Congrats. I find the 25/2.8 ZF a lot easier to use, especially for landscape, focus at infinity set your aperture at f/5.6-11 and fire away.

Jack

G

gorbuchul

did u apply some kind of sharpening to this? i ask cuz it looks a bit over-done.
Sorry, that is ridiculous. It's a wonderful, very natural looking portrait. Looking at this it never entered my mind, this could be in any way oversharpened. Maybe your just too used to the poor contrast you get from shooting the 50 at 1.4 - often described as dreamy. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some of my favorites with the ZF 85/1.4

View attachment 221876

N

Nuteshack

Sorry, that is ridiculous. It's a wonderful, very natural looking portrait. Looking at this it never entered my mind, this could be in any way oversharpened. Maybe your just too used to the poor contrast you get from shooting the 50 at 1.4 - often described as dreamy. :wink:
hey, i didn't attack anyone's manhood. i simply asked a question and stated an opinion. no need to get WEIRD on me:biggrin:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom