Zenfolio pricing help

Does anyone know and can anyone explain if possible, how I can change the price of a specific photo in a gallery that already has a price list? In other words, if I have a set price for a 4x6 Luster print and then have that same image done in an HDR and I want to charge more for it, can the price be changed for JUST that one image?

I hope I'm explaining this correctly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know and can anyone explain if possible, how I can change the price of a specific photo in a gallery that already has a price list? In other words, if I have a set price for a 4x6 Luster print and then have that same image done in an HDR and I want to charge more for it, can the price be changed for JUST that one image?

I hope I'm explaining this correctly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can create a new price list. Sometimes, it can be more efficient to duplicate an existing price list when creating the new one. Then, change the price or prices of the products that you wish to revise. Finally, go to the photo and assign that photo to your new price list.

Glenn

Last edited by a moderator:
You can create a new price list. Sometimes, it can be more efficient to duplicate an existing price list when creating the new one. Mather, change the price or prices of the products that you wish to revise. Finally, go to the photo and assign that photo to your new price list.

Glenn

That is the only way I know to do this as well. Will be interested to hear if anyone has another solution.

I created different list for different customers but only applied to a gallery. But when in edit mode, you should be able to apply a price list to each photo.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom