Zenfolio Zoom Tour, Seattle, WA

Is anyone going to the Zenfolio tour on September 13th in Seattle, WA?

Registration is only $10 and you get a super goodie bag :)

For people who don't have an account and are interested in Zenfolio, there is a morning event. For those who have accounts and are looking to make their websites better and want to know more about marketing, etc., there is the afternoon session.

I am going, so if anyone else is going, let me know. Perhaps we can get together and get a bite to eat afterwards or at least meet each other while we are there.

Carole

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They are having them in a number of different cities, so check and see if they are coming to a place near you. :)

Carole

Carole, I would still like to go, my September is a bit up in the air at the moment as we may be driving my mother-in-law to Boise, and if we do it will be leaving early on Friday, us coming back Sunday, and then doing it all again a week later to bring her home.

I should have dates this weekend, we can plan from there. If I am, then you can just come down here to Marysville and we can car pool in.

Carole, I would still like to go, my September is a bit up in the air at the moment as we may be driving my mother-in-law to Boise, and if we do it will be leaving early on Friday, us coming back Sunday, and then doing it all again a week later to bring her home.

I should have dates this weekend, we can plan from there. If I am, then you can just come down here to Marysville and we can car pool in.
OK, let me know. I'm definitely going. I hear the goody bag is amazing :biggrin:

Carole

Carole I am like Bill. My schedule is too much up in the air right now to know for sure. If I can go I will and should know before too long. I work in Seattle so I would most likely go to work in the morning.

OK, Jim. It would be nice if we could all meet up :)

I'll post again as the date gets closer.

CArole

I just got an email telling me that parking for this event is $18!! To park a car for a couple of hours?? I'm not going.

Carole

Much cheaper to come to one of the Park and Rides and take a bus in from there. Drop me a PM and I can give you directions to a number of them off the I-5, probably your best bet would be either the Lynnwood Transit Center or Northgate. Parking is free, the bus is far less than the parking.

I will be taking the bus from work, and then home from the hotel.

Thanks. Since I can't walk long distances due to my CHF, I canceled my reservation.

Carole

Don't know what you consider a "long walk", but there are 2 bus stops and a parking garage all within 1 block or so of the Courtyard, here is the Google Map Link.

The $18 is Valet Parking at the hotel, their "normal" rate is $28/day. Diamond Parking has at least 1 lot within a block as well, generally these places are around $10/day, you could check with them. Parking is Seattle is not cheap by any means, if you could find street parking it would be about $3.50 for 2 hours, and that would be the limit. Many people coming to Seattle park in an outlying lot and bus the rest of the way. In your case, if you drove to either the Lynwood Transit Center or Northgate, you would have maybe a block to walk to the bus and then a block to the hotel.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom