Oregon
    nicely done

3. I really like the first one.

4. bobarue

bobarue

Aug 9, 2005
    Louisiana
    Thanks and here's another.

5. These are great. When were they taken because I am headed there next week. I notice the vegetation is growing back.

Thanks!

6. bobarue

bobarue

Aug 9, 2005
    Louisiana
    We were at Zion on the 24th of March. In Arizona/Utah from the 23rd to the 2nd.
    Great trip shots on your site as well, Kevin.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2007
  7. NikonConvert

NikonConvert

Jul 13, 2005
    Amsterdam
    A couple of great captures there. The bridge shot looks like it would make a great Infrared image =)

8. rooster32

rooster32

Nov 8, 2006
    Sandy, UT
    Kevin,

It has rained/snowed recently here in UT, so things are greening up nicely due to the water. It's suppose to be nice next week, so you picked a good time!

If you get a chance, check out Cedar Breaks as well..
    P1000712b.

9. I actually drove through Cedar Breaks about 7 years ago. Dang has it been that long??? I remember seeing the lava flows. Im flying into Vegas on the 26th and renting a jeep, then driving to Hanksville near the Henry Mountains and working my way back during the following 4 days hitting Capitol Reef, Grand Staircase and Zion. Each night I will sleep in the car somewhere, but dont worry, there are places to stop and take a shower.

I'll come back home to Iowa for a week before heading to Phoenix the week of the 6th of May.

Great photos!!

10. sfoxjohn

sfoxjohn

May 1, 2005
    Marlton, NJ
    I have a question about the bridge in the second one. Is it pretty new? I haven't been there since '99, but was there a number of times before that and never saw a bridge like that or any bridge for that matter. Also, is that paving on the right?

11. Wonderful place. Thanks for sharing.

12. first photo is fantastic.

13. Ahh my favorite NP!

Great photos. I have one very similar to your first but it was way too sunny and it came out a little overexposed.

Will have to go back and reshoot someday!

14. krispee

krispee

Apr 10, 2007
    UK
    lovely shots but the first is pretty awe inspiring....

kris

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.