Zoo birds

Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
2,667
Location
New York/North Carolina
The dogs chase away many of the birds but I always have the Bronx Zoo

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
 
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
4,657
Location
Athens Greece
4labs said:
The dogs chase away many of the birds but I always have the Bronx Zoo
Cool shots 4labs, especially the White "Snow" Owl! :shock:
Could be kind enough to provide some techs&data since there are no ExifInfo in your photos? :D
 
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
2,667
Location
New York/North Carolina
Panos Kazanelis said:
4labs said:
The dogs chase away many of the birds but I always have the Bronx Zoo
Cool shots 4labs, especially the White "Snow" Owl! :shock:
Could be kind enough to provide some techs&data since there are no ExifInfo in your photos? :D
Thnxs Panos... All these were taken with a D100, 70-200VR 2.8, Apeture prioriy and matrix metered..
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
994
Location
Alabama
Eric,

These are very nice shots. Personally, I would prefer a little bit bigger images, as slightly larger shows the pictures to their best effect. OTOH, those with dial-up connections will probably not agree. :lol:

In any case, these are very good. :wink:

Regards,

Frank
 
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
2,667
Location
New York/North Carolina
Thnx everyone for taking a look. I could spend everyday in the Bronx Zoo and never get bored.

Frank I will post them bigger I am used to another site where there are many dial up or small monitor complainers...
 
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
978
Location
Viera Fl
Posting bigger wont hurt...Just keep the rez down. Monitors only see max 96 dPI. Can't tell the difference. Uses less space and and folks can't steal and print anything much good.
dial uppers won't be bothered.

The photos are great. Love the fuzzy feet on the owl.. I have never seen an oul like that.
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
994
Location
Alabama
4labs said:
Thnx everyone for taking a look. I could spend everyday in the Bronx Zoo and never get bored.

Frank I will post them bigger I am used to another site where there are many dial up or small monitor complainers...
Eric,

I don't want to get Janet mad at me (I believe that she still has dial-up), but we have set the limit in width to 960 pixels. Any larger than that and the Cafe software will shrink the pic and put a dotted line around it. To see the full sized image, a user just has to click on the shrunk image and it will display the full-sized image in another window.

In any case, at least a little bigger will make your very good pics really stand out.

Regards,

Frank
 
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom