Zowie!

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by DianeR, Dec 8, 2005.

1. I'm out of control, my friends! I was looking in my 2003 folder for something to work on - it's been rainy and cold for the last few days - and found this pink dogwood that should have been trashed. It was windy that day and it's not sharp but I liked the background, the shape etc. so kept it. (Besides, it reminds me of my old Virginny home.) :Sad: Now, what to do with it? Well, I tried a little Virtual Painter (www.vpainter.com) and voila - a pschedelic(sp?) dogwood bloom! :redface:
    Some color for a drab day - LOL! If you want to send me packing, please feel free to do so.:biggrin:

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Zowie....lolol

Yes it has been a nasty day over on the east coast to Diane..
    So you have colored our day.. Great colors.
    Nice job.

I will have to try vpainter one of these days.

I was fooling around with distor and trying to get a handle on that. Boy you have to have the right image for sure.
    Back to the drawing board on that for a bit :>))

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Diane

Ohhhh noooo it ain't free no more.
    Virtual painter 4 is out .....

Have to go dig out the other one on a cd somewhere.

Is that the free one your using.

4. Sheesh, I don't remember Gale - I've had it for a year or so.:frown: But still, it's a handy little program to have around. I don't usually use it in such a wild way - I just got out of my box this time:redface:

5. Diane, this one is really nice. Love the effect. Now have to take a look at the Virtual Painter.

6. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Hi Diane

I love it - another winnder I think.

Just love your work.

Best wishes

Ray

7. O boy !! This is just too cool :biggrin: simply gorgeous !! How do you DO THESE THINGS ??!!?? :wink: :confused:  :rolleyes:  :cool:  :smile:

8. Thanks for your kind comments - when I had my own darkroom, I'd experiment to no end. Now I can do it in broad daylight sans the chemicals and breathe easier! LOL!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.