Zowie!

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by DianeR, Dec 8, 2005.

1. I'm out of control, my friends! I was looking in my 2003 folder for something to work on - it's been rainy and cold for the last few days - and found this pink dogwood that should have been trashed. It was windy that day and it's not sharp but I liked the background, the shape etc. so kept it. (Besides, it reminds me of my old Virginny home.) :Sad: Now, what to do with it? Well, I tried a little Virtual Painter (www.vpainter.com) and voila - a pschedelic(sp?) dogwood bloom! :redface:
    Some color for a drab day - LOL! If you want to send me packing, please feel free to do so.:biggrin:

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Zowie....lolol

Yes it has been a nasty day over on the east coast to Diane..
    So you have colored our day.. Great colors.
    Nice job.

I will have to try vpainter one of these days.

I was fooling around with distor and trying to get a handle on that. Boy you have to have the right image for sure.
    Back to the drawing board on that for a bit :>))

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Diane

Ohhhh noooo it ain't free no more.
    Virtual painter 4 is out .....

Have to go dig out the other one on a cd somewhere.

Is that the free one your using.

4. Sheesh, I don't remember Gale - I've had it for a year or so.:frown: But still, it's a handy little program to have around. I don't usually use it in such a wild way - I just got out of my box this time:redface:

5. Diane, this one is really nice. Love the effect. Now have to take a look at the Virtual Painter.

6. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Hi Diane

I love it - another winnder I think.

Just love your work.

Best wishes

Ray

7. O boy !! This is just too cool :biggrin: simply gorgeous !! How do you DO THESE THINGS ??!!?? :wink: :confused: :rolleyes: :cool: :smile:

8. Thanks for your kind comments - when I had my own darkroom, I'd experiment to no end. Now I can do it in broad daylight sans the chemicals and breathe easier! LOL!!