Sunrise taken from the top of Mount Sinai

A very special picture for me, never worked so hard or felt such a sense of achievement having climbed to 7500ft to capture this sunrise. I hope you like it. Best viewed large, please click on link.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh and congrats for making the climb as well, i didnt read i just looked at the picture but now seeing what you did makes the image so much more appreciated.

JusPlainCrayzee

Administrator
Administrator
I love it!! It's a fantastic image!!! And congratulations on the climb!

I did that climb three years ago, also at sunrise, and boy, oh boy - once I finished, I couldn't believe I had done it. The rocky path, the camels, the people...the cold; it was all worth it, though...

Well done!

That's a fabulous picture! I love the foreground and then with the sun it just adds a new dimension. Almost doesn't look like our planet.

Congrats on the hike and thanks for sharing!

Thanks all, for me it is one of those few shots you take when you know it is going to special, I'm sure you have all had that feeling ! Have a load more but just have not had a chance to go through them yet as I was only at home a day and then left for Spain for a few days with my little boy. Again thank you for your comments, it made the pain worth while lol

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom